Hobbit Hole – Christmas #35 Bagshot Row
From New Line Cinema, Peter Jackson and Warner Bros. comes J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit, brought to the big screen in an epic trilogy. Weta Workshop was thrilled to return to Middle-earth once again, contributing design, specialty props and specialty costumes to all three films.
As diverse as the rosy-cheeked Hobbits themselves, every smial, as Hobbit-holes are known, reflects the unique personality of its inhabitant and nestles into the hillside amid a sea of lush greenery.
Climbing the hill, bound for Bag End, well-wishers and distant relations of the esteemed Mr. Baggins would pass the colorful number 35 on their right, with its distinctive brick and thatch-roofed extension.
Festivities fit for Hobbits! The Holiday Edition Hobbit Holes lend themselves splendidly to creative placement alongside other festive decorations. With a flat back and shallow depth of only 2.16 inches (55mm), they can be placed on mantles, cornices, shelves and in windows.
This special edition environment may not last the silly season. Better send your wish list to Santa early.
In a hole in the ground there lived a Hobbit. The Christmas spirit was cast upon it. Our jolly crew planted pine and snow. Above the red door hangs mistletoe.
It was fun to ask ourselves, how would a Hobbit celebrate Christmas or Halloween?™ We selected our favourite smials and put our own spin on the Shire.
Leonard Ellis – Sculptor & Model Maker, Weta Workshop
HOBBIT HOLE CHRISTMAS EDITION
- From the team that helped bring Middle-earth to the big screen, comes a range of Hobbit dwellings that depart from typical decorum. To celebrate the festive season, Weta Workshop have decked out 35 Bagshot Row in sparkly ornaments. Making for the perfect stocking stuffer.
- Part of the Miniature Environment collectibles range from Weta Workshop
- An exact replica of the bigature & film set
- Sculpted by well-known Weta Workshop artists
- Ultra-detailed and realistic sculpts
- Made from high-quality Polystone